ARMY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, PUNE
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ADMISSION 2015-16
Availability of Seats
1. AIT is offering 300 seats for Engineering Course commencing in July 2015 (120 seats in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, 60 seats each in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Information Technology). The seats are available only for wards of serving/retired Army personnel.
2. Children of serving/retired Army personnel are eligible. The parent should have completed minimum 10 years of service in the Army. Detailed eligibility criteria are published in in the Prospectus being made available in February 2015.
3. The candidate must fulfill the age criteria requirements as per JEE Main 2015.
4. Qualification – Class XII or equivalent (appeared or passed) with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
5. Must be an Indian citizen, or a PIO who obtains Indian citizenship before admission.
6. AIT admission is based on the Rank obtained in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE (Main) 2015). All applicants are therefore required to appear in JEE Main 2015 and also apply to AIT for Admission. Failing to fill up any one of the forms will lead to rejection of admission to AIT.
JEE (Main) Application Form
6. Candidates should apply for JEE Main 2015 ‘Online’ in the month of November 2014. For Application form and the Information Bulletin candidates are available on JEE(Main) website email@example.com. AIT does not deal with distribution of JEE Main forms and queries if any.
7. JEE Main 2015 will be conducted in the month of April 2015.
AIT Application Form
8. Online application form can be filled in the month of April/May 2015 on our website www.aitpune.com. Cost of application will be informed by the month of Feb 2015. The JEE (Main) Roll Number must be endorsed on the AIT Application Form before submitting it to AIT.
9. Last date for submission of completed Application Form is 25 Apr 2015.
10. Admission at AIT, Pune, will tentatively take place two weeks after the date of declaration of JEE (Main) All India Rank. Admission schedule and Joining Instructions will be hosted on the AIT website www.aitpune.com in the month of Jun 2015.
Dated : 3 Nov 2014 Joint Director