AIT has a well-stocked library having collection of books, national and international print journals and e-Resources. The state-of-art air conditioned reading hall provided with wi-fi facility has a seating capacity of 150. The Library maintains a separate reference collection consisting of encyclopedias, dictionaries, handbooks, data books, etc. It has a digital section having audio/video resources, CDs, CBT and NPTEL videos. This section also provides access to e- journals. Library is fully automated. OPAC search and reissue transactions are made available on Intranet and Internet.
- Area:- 700 sq.m.
- Seating Capacity:- 150 seats
- 8.30 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. : Monday to Saturday
- 11.00 a.m. to 03.00 p.m. : Sunday
Services Provided by Library
- Reference service
- Reprographic services (Scanner + Printer)
- Useful link, Article Indexing Service
- Open Access Facility
- Access to E-Resources
- Book Bank Facility
- Plagiarism Check Facility
- Other library membership Facility
- Wi-Fi facility in Reading Hall
- Biometric in-out entry for reading hall and stack room section
- CCTV surveillance system
- Suggestion Register for student and staff
- Library Facebook for suggestions and recommendations.
Library Automation Features
- Fully Computerized database using SLIM 21 Software
- Library Web OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue)
- Bar-code based circulation
Membership of Other Libraries
- Jayakar Library,SP Pune University, Pune.
- A.R.A.I. Library, Pune
Book issue policy